Join The Bradley Business Group and use your insights and skills to transform our clients’ businesses and lives.
Flexible Working Arrangement
Account Executive, Remote
The Account Executive has two primary functions: operations and client servicing. Operationally, the account manager must ensure a streamlined process with complete, on-time fulfillment.
With clients, account executives must build trust and communicate clearly and effectively. We prefer that all client questions and requests are answered within 24 hours, even if the answer is “I will get back to you tomorrow”.
- Self-starter who can demonstrate success in solving problems, driving operational efficiency.
- Excellent communication skills (clear, professional, and respectful by email and phone)
- Can provide past proof of work similar to this (does not have to be specific to account/project management)
- Can spend time each day, even if just a few minutes, handling any tasks required
- Analytical aptitude with good business sense and willingness to learn
- Excellent project and resource manager; is open to direction, possesses a collaborative work style, and commitment to get the job done
- Strong relationship management skills
- Working knowledge of digital marketing business or ability to learn
- Experience in digital marketing, online advertising, operations, sales, consulting, or other related field
- Flexible Schedule: You will not have set hours each week, aside from your regular calls with clients. Rather, you will handle the projects and clients as needed. Part-time, full-time // 5 hours a week or 40 hours a week.
- Work As Much As You Want, But No More: The amount of work you put in is reflected by how many clients you handle. While we prefer account executives that can at least handle a few clients, you don’t need to aspire for 15-20 clients (which places you near full-time). Take on as many clients as best-fit for you, and no more. Client servicing must be top priority and we cannot stretch anyone too thin at our client’s expense.
- Future Opportunities: While the current role is project-by-project based, the future will open full-time opportunities to the right candidates.
- Learn And Grow: The online advertising world is quickly changing, and yet, client servicing is not. You will learn a time-tested skill of relationship management while delving into the constantly changing world of digital advertising.
- We Hand-Hold: This can be a turn-off for some, but it is required. With any new position, we believe training is vital. We will work side-by-side with you to ensure everything goes smoothly. We have specified Standard Operating Procedures for everything you need to do, so there is no guessing. You will also work with specialists and executives in your training and ongoing work.
- You Contribute: As mentioned, we have SOPs, or Standard Operating Procedures, in place. These are here to help you and all team members. However, they must continually evolve. Aside from helping our clients succeed, you will help us succeed by providing feedback, suggestions, and ideas for improvement on or current processes.
- Your LinkedIn Profile URL
- Write an “X” at end of your email, before your signature
- What are three things that attract you to this position?
- What are 2-3 things that you would like to know more about or that concern you about this?
- In 2-3 sentences, explain why you are a strong communicator. What have you done to hone this skill, or what have you experienced?