We build websites that sell.
THE SAME PROBLEMS
There are a tremendous amount of websites today that, despite their heavy investments, still have a few fundamental problems. We find that most companies have had several agencies look at their websites, redesign work, and often, rebuild from the ground up. Yet, there are three issues that still occur:
1. The website isn’t build for mobile first. Websites absolutely need to be mobile-responsive and mobile-friendly. More than ever, consumers are using their mobile phones to search the web. You need to build your website to meet this demand. Fortunately, analytics also can tell us exactly what percent of your audience is using mobile devices versus desktops.
2. The navigation doesn’t support the consumer experience. The journey that your customers go on needs to be smooth, as seamless as possible, clear and logical. Unfortunately, most websites lack navigation with these characteristics. Understanding the customer journey is important first. With that understanding, proper structuring of the website for the consumer experience is possible.
3. The website is difficult to find online. Any time someone has a problem, question, or is looking for something, they do the same thing: they Google it. (This is why Paid Search Advertising is a popular service of ours.) In addition to paying for placement on Google, like most websites, you will organically find your website on the search results page. However, to make sure you are appearing for appropriate search queries and as high on that list as possible, you need proper site structure. This structure is what we refer to as “on-site SEO” or “on-page SEO”.
OUR WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
Proper web design comes from the result of a comprehensive strategic process focused on meeting the demands of the consumers.
Phase 1: Discovery
Phase 2: Design
Phase 3: Development
Phase 4: Deployment
A TEAM OF DESIGNERS, DEVELOPERS, ANALYTICS EXPERTS, CONTENT CREATORS & COPYWRITERS
The people you surround yourself with are important…
We help clients translate their customers’ buying experience online,
develop a digital platform, align their culture to the website design,
and create a website that sells.
BUT I ALREADY HAVE A WEBSITE AND I THINK IT IS JUST FINE…
Let’s first consider how to determine whether your website is at least “good enough” for now. The math can be quite simple if you use proper math.
THE FOUR PHASES OF OUR SITE BUILDING PROCESS EXPLAINED
1 – Discovery Phase
- Determine Site Strategy
- Review Provided Content
- Review Information Architecture and Site Map to Determine Structure
2 – Design Phase
- Copywriting on Provided Content
- Additional Content & Copywriting Produced
- Creative Composition Created
- Client Revisions to Concept
3 – Development Phase
- Add Remaining Content to Website
- Complete Design Concept Across Web Pages
- Client Review of Text and Images for Revisions
4 – Deployment Phase
- Full Testing and Final Client Acceptance
- Search & Social Presence Development
- Rollout Website to Public
Corporate Benefits Firm Develops A Professional Digital Presence
The financial services market is a laggard industry, with some Fortune 500 firms investing heavily into digital, and most small-to-medium sized firms neglecting it entirely. Meridien knew they needed to stand out from the competitors and provide a complete, professional digital presence that accurately represented their unique positioning in the market as a leader in executive & corporate benefits.
“After meeting with David we chose The Bradley Business Group because of their ability to listen. He understood our traditional culture and helped us create a modern but conservative website that expresses our values. From conception to implementation, we were impressed with their responsiveness, creativity and flexibility. We would highly recommend The Bradley Business Group to our friends and colleagues.”
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do your sites work on mobile, tablets and desktops? On Windows and Mac? On Chrome and Internet Explorer?…
Short answer is yes. We test websites to make sure regardless of device or web browser, it functions well and displays appropriately.
What platform do you build your sites on? Can you use our existing technology?
Most of our client’s websites are developed on the WordPress platform. This open-source content management system (CMS) is based on PHP and MYSQL programming languages that was first developed in 2003. If you are non-technical, don’t worry about those details. However, do know that WordPress is the most popular website management system with over 60 million websites using it and over 25% of the top 10 million websites.
What are my options for updating the website with new content or layout changes?
Ongoing additions and updates to your website is important, and design & layout adjustments may arise. You have multiple options in how you may handle this. For many companies, talent in-house can make changes to the website. However, depending on the volume and complexity of adjustments, this may be a time-consuming proposition.
We can offer both ongoing maintenance and as-needed development time to make changes to your website. Additionally, there are numerous services and freelancers that focus exclusively on helping companies keep their websites up to date and secure. We can offer guidance on this decision. If you have a content marketing strategy, you will need someone who can make sure the website is consistently updated.
How long does it take to build a site?
Website development and design can typically be an involved, time-consuming process. There are numerous circumstances that may extend a project’s timeline, such as revisions, awaiting feedback from traveling parties, and adjustments in desires & needs.
Nevertheless, we do our best to determine prior to beginning a project exactly how long we anticipate it taking, and then we work to complete the website within the projected timeframe, despite any delays. Websites have been developed in as little as 72 hours or as long as 24 weeks. Most designs, however, will take around eight weeks.
What is the average cost of a website?
Similar to the timetable, the costs depend on a number of factors. For example, BMW has invested multi-millions on their website. Meanwhile, your local IT shop with a beautiful website may have accomplished that for $1,000. There’s tremendous disparity and ambiguity in website pricing.
To give some benchmark, most of the websites we work on are five-figure developments. This is inclusive of design, development and deployment of the new website.